Thursday 4 May 2017

Inaugural Kitten Stitching Christmas in July Exchange_2017

After what seems to have been a quite successful Easter Exchange, and with a bit of encouragement from some of the happy participants, I have decided to host a Christmas in July swap!

Please feel free to join in the fun and use the badge below to link back to this post.






So, here goes with the rules:

  1. Open to swapping worldwide (although make sure that you leave enough time to post overseas, if that is what you are doing).
  2. No need for a blog but you must be an avid crossstitcher/quilter/crafter.
  3. Post your gifts to your recipient so that the parcel arrives by July 25th.
  4. Open your gifts on July 25th and blog about it asap (if I can I will try to have a link up post for you on the 25th) or else send me a pic of the gifts that you are sending (if you are a non-blogger)and I will place them on the link up post.
  5. Comment on this post only and BE CLEAR that you want to take part in the Exchange and BE CLEAR if you are NOT willing to post overseas and would prefer to post only within Australia (however, depending upon the number and locations of participants, be aware that this may not be possible).
  6. If you are a No-Reply-Commenter, please include your email address in your comment or email me directly at kayedep@gmail.com - otherwise I cannot contact you.
  7. There is a strictly "No Extras" rule.  So if you feel like you're the type of person who loves to add extra items to your swap, then this is not the swap for you.  We want to keep things simple.
And, what are we sending?  Let's keep it simple - much easier and much more achievable.

  • A handmade Christmas "Small" item item (could be a cross stitch design or a mug rug, or a cross-stitched card, etc).
  • Some Christmas  sweet treats (chocolates or the like)
  • A small Christmas decoration (does not need to be handmade)
  • Wrapped up in some Christmas fabric 

So, if you would like to play.

Please comment on this Post only (take note of the rules above):

 BY FRIDAY, 19th, MAY


I will then try to get everyone paired up by Thursday, 25th May, to give us plenty of time to get crafty.


So excited about this - I hope that you will be, too.

Merry Christmas in July

Hugs, 


P.S. Feel free to add the Exchange button (above) to the sidebar of your blog.

P.P.S. May the Fourth Be With You.

13 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I would love to join your exchange as long as it is in Canada or the States this time. hugs Lynda Ruth Jasmine_Ms.Button@hotmail.com

Debbie said...

Hi Kaye,
This sounds like a fun exchange.
I'm fine with Canada/US or International mailing.

bye,

Debbie

Kay said...

I would love to take part in your Christmas exchange. x

Tiffstitch said...

Count me in, anywhere!

Carm said...

This time I would like US or Canada, please. Have decided on my project already. Thanks, Kaye.

jocondine said...

I would like to join your Xmas exchange, so happy to participate. xxx

Shelly said...

I'd like to join in, Kaye. I can go worldwide for mailing and my email is dakotagal51@icloud.com. Sounds like fun!

Stitching Noni said...

Count me in too! Happy to post anywhere :o)
Hugs x

Astrids dragon said...

Yes, count me in! Can we find out what our recipient likes... snowmen, reindeer, religious/non-religious, etc?

Rahenna said...

Hi Kaye, I would love to join! I'm in the US and can send to the US only - I hope I can still participate! My email is - rahenna@rahenna.com

Oh, and like Astrid's Dragon said, I'd love if there was a quick survey to find out what each participant prefers (religious/not, any food allergies etc) to have some guidance on what to send in the exchange. :)

linny said...

I would love to join this swap please Kaye. I am a non blogger, happy to post O/S if necessary. lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Kaye,
I would love to take part in your exchange. I had great fun in your spring exchange and look forward to making new stitching friends. I would be happy to mail overseas. My email is drbutler03@gmail.com.
Thanks for organizing this!

KimM said...

Count me in, Kaye!!!
xoxox

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...