Thursday 22 December 2016

Christmas is coming .... Part Six

Last night .... 

.... I was trying to do some Christmas stitching - sewing the binding on a heart quilt for my dear younger sister when Furio decided to "help".


As I shifted the quilt around as I was sewing the binding, Furio merely shifted position.....




So, I suppose the heart quilt has the Furio tick of approval!

I just hope that my dear sister likes it, too.


I have been doing a series of these "Christmas is coming" posts, if you would like to check them out, please click the links below:






Isn't Christmastime so much fun?


hugs, 




9 comments:

rebelrosecreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful Kitty! Love the quilt. I'm sure your sister will love it. Happy Holidays! ~East Coast Stitcher ~ C's Cross Stitch Creations

The Knitting Cross Stitcher said...

Will Furio let you give this beautiful quilt to your sister:)

Maria said...

A quanto vedo è molto aprezata la trapunta da Furio, per qui non po non piacere anche ala sorella.
Buone feste!

Brigitte said...

What I can see from the quilt looks good. No wonder that Furio has claimed it for himself, lol.

deb said...

Cats and quilts - such a perfect combination!

Bea said...

That's a quilt with a lot of quality testing! Very beautiful and I'm sure your sister will be thrilled.

Tiffstitch said...

I'm glad both cats approve!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Cat fur is just another speciality fibre!

Heather said...

Aww lol he thought you just needed some help!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...