Monday 1 June 2015

Travelling Pattern....

... I was lucky enough to be the next keeper/stitcher of a Travelling Pattern - "Count your Blessings" by Shakespeare's Peddler.  It was sent to me by the lovely Jamie from Cricketbug Corner and I am the 44th stitcher.



Now, I have not yet started this design (too busy with my Christmas in July stitching) but I have made a working copy and as I do not want to hold up its travels, I am opening up the draw for the next stitcher now.

The only stipulations are:

1. You must have an active blog

2. You must be willing to stitch/move the pattern along fairly quickly

3. You must comment on this post, letting me know that you wish to join in the fun.


I will post anywhere in the world and the draw closes in one week's time - June 8th.

Good luck, 

hugs, 

14 comments:

Cricket-bug Corner said...

Yay! You got it! (I don't want it back Lol)

Cricket-bug Corner said...

Yay! You got it! (I don't want it back Lol)

Anonymous said...

Rood morning Kaye,a. Lovely pattern,I don't wish to play,just wanted to say hello xx

Clare said...

I would like to play and be the 45th to stitch `Count your Blessings`.
Happy Stitching.

butterfly said...

I have been watching this chart going around and it is really growing on me so please yes I would also love to join in the game.

Melody said...

Lovely giveaway. I won't enter but hope who ever wins it, loves it.

Jacqueline Morris said...

Oooh wow such a lovely design to stitch.... And would love to stitch it naturally!
I am yes an actives blogger...ha ha even from my hospital bed!! Oh yes the hospital has wifi!! And it's wonderful!
As for stitchin it ... It will give me something to do whilst in here! And no problem posting out as my parents can drop it in the mail :)
Lol yes I should "count my blessings" as I am still alive!
Smiles :)

Anthea said...

Hi Kaye, I'd love to be the next stitcher of this design, please put my name in the draw... I hope you get your own chance to work yours soon...!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Kaye, I do not want to compete, but just to say hello!

Angela CG said...

Hi Kaye, count me in please. I've tried to a couple of times now, lol, maybe this time luck will be with me. :)

Sarah in Stitches said...

Oooh, I would love to stitch this up! It's so sweet. Count me in! :D

Gill - That British Woman said...

don't count me in, but do like the pattern.

Kate said...

Hi Kaye, add me to the list of those who want to stitch this pattern.

Shebafudge said...

A lovely design. xx

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...