Sunday 14 September 2014

Time for the Travelling Pattern to travel.....

Well, the Travelling Pattern is finished - amorphous stars and all!


Thanks for all the excellent advice re the stars but despite most of you advising restitching in 221, I have been contrary and stuck with Independence (hmm! I was being Independent! lol!).  Now, to decide how to finish it.....

So, this means that the Travelling Pattern is ready to move on to some other wonderful stitcher.  As well as the design,  the winner of the TP will also receive gifts which spell out FLAG.  I have collected a few things already but still working on them (and what they all are will be a surprise until I announce the winner).

So, the rules to win are:

1. Be a follower of my blog,
2. Have an active blog yourself (so you can pass on the traveling pattern!),
3. Leave a comment on this post.
4. Be willing to add gifts which spell out FLAG when you pass the Travelling Pattern along.

If you would like to play with me, please comment on this post by next Sunday, 21st September.

Previous stitchers of Land of Liberty are:

Sarah from Sarah in Stitches (who started the fun)

Penny from Larkspur Lane

Kaye from Kitten Stitching

So, who will be next?

hugs,

7 comments:

Christine M said...

Seeing this photo shows the stars better than those first photos and they do look fine. Seeing the whole piece and with a better photo has made a difference Kaye. I think it looks good.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Kaye. I think the stars look great. I would like to be entered for the traveling pattern.

Linda

Jacqueline Morris said...

Your stitching is wonderful and I love how you have done your stars :) Are you to make it into a little pillow to keep? Cannot wait to see what you do with your finished design.
Oooh I would love to stitch this design, please could I be considered.. Thank You.
Smiles :)

CJ said...

Lovely finish. I would love to be considered for the traveling pattern, I have been waiting for years to do another.

CJ in Texas.

Justine said...

I love your stars! They look great on the finished piece. Please don't enter me as I'm stitching for exchanges at the moment.

Kathy A. said...

I would love to be considered please. Drewsgrands@hotmail.com

Sarah in Stitches said...

I think it looks lovely! Can't wait to see how you finish it - and who gets it next! :D

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...