Monday 22 September 2014

IHSW round up ......

Well, I have to say that I have had the most productive IHSW this weekend.  Friday night (which happened to by FNSI)  I completed the Finishing on three small cushions, finished stitching a row of Halloween cats and did some sewing on another Halloween small cushion.  You can see pictures of all of these here.

Then on Saturday (late afternoon and evening) I finished stitching my first Little Sheep Virtue: Hope by LHN. This is a SAL I am doing with Sarah,  Lija and Anne.




Little Sheep Virtues: Hope
LHN
28 ct linen (unknown)
DMC threads

Then on Sunday, I did the final Finish on my two Halloween pieces, I am very pleased with how they have turned out and with the bright Halloween fabric I paired them with.






The last item I worked on was my PS Santa's 12 Days of Christmas which is a Sunday SAL with my dear friend, Linda.  I am up to Day 7.


So, as I said, the most productive of weekends.  I love it when FNSI and IHSW coincide.  If you want to see what everyone else got up to for either FNSI or IHSW, follow the links.

hugs,

P.S.  A couple of reminders.....
Click on this picture if you would like to be in the draw for the Travelling Pattern, which closed yesterday but you can still sneak in the draw if you are interested as I will choose the winner tonight after work.


and on this one if you want to join in the fun of the Swapaway which dear Kim and I are hosting.


17 comments:

Barb said...

Your Halloween finishes are great. I love the design and the fabric you chose for the finish!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kaye wow i love your work,everytime i come for a visit i just want to start doing some cross stitching,enjoy your day my friend.xx

Anne said...

Oooh! What a great finish Kaye and you have the button! So cute! I'm glad you joined us in the SAL... I guess my Tudor start will have to wait now...lol. Love your Halloween finishes too! Hugs!

Margaret said...

Beautiful finishes! Love how you finished your Halloween pieces!

Christine M said...

You certainly were busy over the weekend Kaye. I love your little sheep cross stitch. Your Halloween projects have come out great.

gracie said...

Wonderful stitching Kaye!

Frances said...

WOW! You really were busy!
I LOVE that Halloween stitching and finishing! SO fun! (especially that little row of kitties!!!)
And your precious sheep!
I want to stitch those sweet Prairie Schooler 12 Days--that will be such a nice project when you finish!
Way to go!

Preeti said...

Congrats on the lovely finishes!! Your weekend was very productive.

Stitching Noni said...

Wow! your Friday night and weekend were so productive! Love you Halloween finishes - great fabric!

Just been catching up with all your posts.... Gosh you have been busy... or maybe not after reading your Turtle Trot/BAP report!!

Sorry that Richmond didn't get into the GF - neither did the Dockers or Port so we are all sad over this way too.... ;o(

Hugs xx

cucki said...

So sweet x

Emma/Itzy said...

You have been busy! I hope you are well, it has been a long time since I have done any blog reading.

I especially love the black cat pattern :)

Sarah in Stitches said...

Fantastic productive weekend! Beautiful stitching, and I love the Halloween fabric you picked. :D

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on finishing your ornament and your Halloween finishing looks great!

Lija Broka said...

Great stitching! Thanks for joining the sal. And well done on actually finishing yours!

Cheryll said...

I just LoVe the halloween items...especially the black cats...

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely Hallowe'en pillows.
My excuse is that I was called into work to cover sick leave that weekend!

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

Such beautiful finishes

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...