Friday 19 September 2014

FNSI tonight...

I am joining in with lots of stitchy friends for FNSI,to sign up go here 










I am going to be working on some Finishing of little cushions - I will show you a pic when they are done.

Will you join us?  What will you be working on?

hugs,

P.S.  A couple of reminders.....
Click on this picture if you would like to be in the draw for the Travelling Pattern, which closes Sunday.


and on this one if you want to join in the fun of the Swapaway which Kim and I are hosting.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see you tonight Kaye.xx

Mouse said...

I will be there in spirit sooo save me a cuppa ... hopefully join you around 9.30 uk time with a wee bit of stitching :) love mouse xxxxx

Annette-California said...

Thank you for the info! I too will be stitching with you:))
love Annette

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...