Tuesday 5 February 2013

Two little bunnies.....


The other day I was lucky enough to receive this sweet little bunny pattern from Cucki which is a Travelling Pattern started by Grace, and so far has been stitched by Leila (no blog) as well.  After me, it is going to Chiara, where the little bunny travels to after Italy I am not sure.  It is a lovely stitch to make and so quick that I have made two already and am planning a third.

The package arrived with lots of goodies for us to share.  Each stitcher has added threads, beads, ribbons and fabbie for the others to choose from to enhance the stitching.  I look forward to adding my bibs and bobs before I send it on:

... and here are my two bunnies side by side.....


.... and some close ups - each bunny is slightly different....





I think that I am going to make them into needle books (now that I have mastered that technique) or maybe one needle book and one scissor fob.  Who knows?  I definitely know that a third little bunny is going to join the family.

Thanks to Grace for sending out Little Bunny into the world.

hugs,

17 comments:

Linda said...

Love the little bunnies Kaye. Have you started the Prairie Schooler monthlies yet. I am almost done with Santa 3.

Linda

Linda said...

Those are so cute! I love the idea of sending the pattern around and adding things for others to use...wonderful!!

sharine said...

They are adorable:)

Nicola said...

What sweet bunnies.

Yana Hanim said...

such a great idea! the bunnies are soooooooo cute, love it!

Christine said...

They are so sweet

cucki said...

aww cute bunnies :)

Mii Stitch said...

You little bunnies are adorable :)

Valma said...

they are so cute =D
Great choice of fabric
can't wait to see your needle book =)
big hugs
xxxx

Chars said...

Cute little bunnies :)

Chris said...

I love the bunnies!!

Catherine said...

So cute!

Sarah in Stitches said...

Adorable! I love them

Anne said...

Love your Little Bunnies! Great to see your finishes! :)

ricketyjo said...

They are sooooo cute!!! :)

Sally said...

Those bunnies are so cute!

Stitching Noni said...

Cute bunnies!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...