Tuesday 25 September 2012

A lovely surprise!


I had such a lovely surprise when I arrived home from work tonight.  I found that lovely postman of mine had brought me those lovely parcels.  It was another PIF - one which I had totally forgotten that I was going to be a recipient of - from Cathy Moore from Bits n' Bobs.  Look at the wonderful presents she made and gave me, she knows me so well - they are all kitten-related!   I feel so blessed to have such lovely bloggy friends.  Thank you so much, Cathy! You are so lovely!  ... and such a talented stitcher.











Now, having received this PIF - I now need three more "volunteers" to be recipients of PIFs from me.
So, who would like to receive a special handmade gift from me sometime over the next 12 months??????

Remember,  the PIF only works if the recipients are then willing to PIF to three other stitchers each, once they have received their gifts.
If you are interested, please write a comment on this post letting me know and then I will have a drawing of names if I have lots of victims willing volunteers.  I will  keep the PIF open for about a week and I will post anywhere in the world.


I also had another Halloween Happy Dance this weekend:


Alphabet Cat from JCS Halloween 2012.  I think that it is so cute. I have made it for a friend at work who has two cats who could be twins of Furio and Milo.


See you later,

19 comments:

cucki said...

Wow such lovely surprise..very sweet gifts
Cute stitching too
Hugs xxx

Anonymous said...

what lovely goodies you received kaye.xx

Cath said...

I am so thrilled you liked your little suprise!!
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Margaret said...

I lovely surprise and a lovely finish as well!

Parsley said...

I think your gift's are SO SWEET!

Bea said...

Love, love the cat goodies - especially the stuffed one. And that is a cute finish. Good for you.

Emma/Itzy said...

What lovely gifts! I also love your stitching :D

Sara said...

Hi Katie, the gifts are lovely and I love the little kittie you've finished... I would love to be part of the PIF if possible :D

Hugs,

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous cat goodies. I'll be part of your PIF(if i'm lucky). Hugs,

Christine M said...

Such lovely gifts to receive. I love that gingham cat!

Gill - That British Woman said...

what lovely things to recieve,

Gill

SoCal Debbie said...

Alphabet Cat is so cute!

Linda said...

I love Alphabet Cat. Ursula Michael has several design shapes made out of words. Like this one:
http://www.123stitch.com/cgi-perl/itemdetail.pl?item=12-2677
Great PIF you received. I would love to be entered.

Linda

Chris said...

What a lovely surprise in the mail!
I love your sweet finish too!

Shirlee said...

What lovely gifts you received! Also what a great cat stitching you did for your friend : )

Dani - tkdchick said...

What lovely gifts and adorable cat finish!!!!

Catherine said...

Very nice goodies!

Sally said...

What a gorgeous gift!It's so cute.

Love your cat finish. Those JBW Designs are so cute. I've just stitched Lamb.

Joysze said...

AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Cute cat!!! I like your cat finish as well. :D

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...