Wednesday 26 October 2011

Aaaaaghhhh! I am running out of time!

Hello lovely bloggers,

Sorry that I have not posted all this week and haven't been able to catch up on all your blogs.  But I am chasing a deadline this week (and losing the race at the moment) and I am presenting at another History conference this Friday.

The good news is that this weekend is a four day weekend for me  - so a chance to stitch, blog, bake and catch up with friends and family!

"See" you all on the lovely long weekend.

Stitchy hugs, Kaye xoxox

5 comments:

Joysze said...

Good luck with your deadline, Kaye!! 4 day weekend, YIPPPEEE!! Gotta love those. :D

Anne said...

Good luck with getting ready for the conference! How exciting!! I'm a history major and love anything historical. You may have mentioned this previously, but what are subject are you lecturing about?

cucki said...

good luck for getting ready for the conference..
keep well and me sending you lots of hugs xx

Gill - That British Woman said...

good luck with your deadline. What is your subject matter for your presentation?

Gill in Canada

Cheryll said...

Take care with meeting deadlines... they can wear you out!
Enjoy your 4 day weekend!

Secret Stitching Sweetheart Blog Hop.....

  Hello my lovelies and Happy Valentine's Day....   ... and this means it is time again for the fabulous Valentine's Day Blog hop o...